Advanced Education and Experience to Make You Smile
- Academy of General Dentistry Accreditation
- Las Vegas Institute, Accreditation
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow, Misch International Implant Institute
- Center for Advanced Dental Education, St. Petersburg, FL
- Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, FL
- Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, Scottsdale, AZ
- Dawson Academy, St. Petersburg, FL
- Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ
- Kois Center, Seattle, WA
- Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry, New York, NY
- Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education, San Francisco, CA
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Las Vegas, NV
- Comprehensive Implant Residency Program in Birmingham, AL
- The Misch Institution for Implant Dentistry in Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Dr. David M. Rizk has more than 25 years of experience providing the highest level of care to his patients. Dr. Rizk knew he wanted to be a dentist since high school — he never had a plan B.
Born and raised in Ottawa, Canada, Dr. Rizk received a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology from the University of Toronto, and later received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rizk is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the Las Vegas Institute. He received fellowship accreditation from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He also received a fellowship from the Misch International Implant Institute.
Dr. Rizk was named the Best Dentist in America in 2004-2005. As a leading authority in the field, Dr. Rizk frequently contributes to a wide range of dental journals. He is also a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- El Paso County Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Texas State Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Misch International Implant Institute
Though Dr. Rizk enjoys treating all patients, he focuses on treating patients who have given up on their dental care and think there is no hope. He’ll do whatever it takes to renew patient hope, restoring self-confidence and making them advocates for the practice.
When not treating patients, Dr. Rizk enjoys fishing, water skiing, jet skiing, boating, golf, and snow skiing with his wife and children.